Should I pick up my date in a cement truck?

Times are tough. I gotta work two jobs, and I don't have a car. But, my boss, also an old friend, is kind enough to let me borrow the cement truck on non-business days when we are closed. So that means on Saturday night, I got me some wheels. Not the least cumbersome kind, mind you, but it gets me from here to... show more Times are tough. I gotta work two jobs, and I don't have a car. But, my boss, also an old friend, is kind enough to let me borrow the cement truck on non-business days when we are closed. So that means on Saturday night, I got me some wheels. Not the least cumbersome kind, mind you, but it gets me from here to over there.

Meanwhile, I asked this honey out from the bar, not the first one to to go after this particular honey from the bar, and since her husband's out of town, she said yes. I've been trying to get with this broad for months, the truck is all I got, and I don't wanna blow it. Do you think that she would think that it's too low class to pick her up in said vehicle? It's got a sweet paint job.