Why is my (crush) guy friend trying to become friends with my other friends?

I have a crush on my best guy friend with whom I've been pretty close friends with for over 16 years. I have a gay best best friend who I am constantly texting, hanging out with, etc so I thought that the two of them should meet. When my guy friend, gay best friend, and I hung out, my crush was acting so weird and defensive towards my gay friend. Sorta like an alpha male who thought he was better than everyone else. I was under the impression that the two guys hated each other after that day! Now, my gay friend says that he gets texts from my crush and my crush is trying to become his friend. Long story short: I thought he hated my gay friend! Why is my crush now trying to become friends with my friends?

Favorite Answer

Maybe your crush likes you too and is trying to be the bigger person and become friends with your friends. It's a nice sign of someone trying for you. Your crush might just want to give your friend a chance even if he doesn't have a crush on you too. And the last thought that goes through my head: Your crush is possibly bisexual too.