How long before he asks me out?

So there's this guy... he's in one of my classes at school and a few days ago, he asked for my number. Ever since I have it to him, he's been really flirty with me. For exemple, he'd sit really close to me (past my personals space bubble) and he'd say he likes girls like me, etc. Yesterday, he followed me around the halls and found me with one of my guy friends reading a romantic Shakespeare play. He struck up a conversation with me and ended up holding my book between us so we could read it out loud, super close together. (My guy friend asked what just happened aha) He's in grade 12 and I'm in grade 11 so I'm not sure how I feel about him yet but he's cute! He's been super nice and sweet and I'm wondering if he'll ask me out soon. Do you think he will ask me out soon?

Favorite Answer

He really likes you. Ask mom if you can have a friend over for supper, then ask him.