The so-called Pres T'Rump is about to unleash massive and irrevocable tax cuts for Billionaires and almost Billionaires?

Won't that be great when you become a BILLIONAIRE TOO?.....When he said Make America great....you didn't think that he meant great for everyone did you?

Favorite Answer

Trump wants more tax cuts for the rich!

Trickle Down Theory of Economics – doesn’t work

The simple-minded idea that cutting taxes on the "rich" suffices to raise the standard of living of all concerned does not have a great track record. Name any economist, outside of an insane asylum, who had ever said any such thing.

See

Supply side economics or Reaganomics is an economics theory built around the idea that by giving the rich enough money, tax breaks and deregulation, they will be freed from the constraints that allegedly prevent them from expanding their businesses and hiring more people. According to John Kenneth Galbraith, the theory dates back to the 1890s when it was called horse and sparrow theory -- i.e., if you feed horses enough oats, it will pass through their digestive systems and their droppings will provide enough leftover oats to feed the sparrows. Regrettably, it's a pretty inefficient way to feed sparrows.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Supply_side_economics

Overall, data from the past 50 years strongly refutes any arguments that cutting taxes for the richest Americans will improve the economic standing of the lower and middle classes or the nation as a whole. However, data shows that any attempt to stimulate economic growth by cutting taxes for the rich will do nothing -- it hasn't worked over the past 50 years, so why would it work in the future? To put it simply and bluntly, top-bracket tax cuts is an ineffective attempt at stimulus that has not cause any growth -- unless, of course, if you're talking about the size of the deficit.

http://www.faireconomy.org/trickle_down_economics_...

• David

Everyone that ACTUALLY pays taxes will get a tax-cut. Unfortunately that means you will likely not get one. Sorry

Question - why do you bother wasting people's time like this? Post your 'questions' where people won't waste their time answering them, and then just give the 'best answer' to your Bada Bing account as soon as you can. You are taking away time from people who may honestly want answers, which is kind of rude, right? Call it "polite points farming" . . .

• Marduk

He's gonna make me a Billionaire, he said so!

Well, that is more money in their pockets for Billionaires, and Millionaires to pay me to do things for them. It has been VERY financially rewarding for me.

Government never gave me anything they did not take from some one else, and that some one else was normally ...ME. And I got back considerably less.

Although I tend to attempt to side step the Super Rich Liberals, becasue I find them stingy with their OWN monies by and large.

With more money in my pocket to do with as I see fit, I have done rather well, and also have been able to help a bundle of others in need, And dollar for dollar I do a better job at the that, than the government bureaucracies have ever done. I help them become independent instead of dependent.

No, I assumed Trump meant he'd try to make America great for himself and a few rich friends. I also assumed he'd get us all killed so I didn't vote for him. Simple, really.

High taxes that crept in during the past eight years have been harming the economy, including you. Tax policy is not a zero sum game. You don't win by hurting someone else.

As a Canadian do you really think you have the right to insult the US President?

Trump is a criminal and con artist out to rip off the nation, so is his-son-in law both come from criminal families.

Do you have any idea just how many billionaires there are in America

You can do anything you put your mind to.