Bob

How can the Trump Fans spin Trump admitting to leaking classified Information while in Israel, "I didn't use the word Israel" and then?

going to Brussels where he says the leakers should be punished with the fullest extent of the law.

• Kini
    Favorite Answer

There is nothing wrong in sharing intelligence with Israel or Russia.

• "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault." ~Donald Trump

Trump said he's really smart. So it must be true...

If Trump told his fans to eat sh@t sandwiches, they would eat sh@t sandwiches.

It won't be ling before foreign allies refuse to share intelligence with us because Trump may blurt it out. The only people more foolish than Trump are the people who support him.

The President is the ultimate authority on what can and can't be disclosed to others. The espionage laws apply to everyone else.

• Jared

"Leaker" is defined specifically as someone who says something Donald the Hag didn't want him to say.