Why can't guys shave their legs and wear girls clothes?

And be straight, nothing to do with being gay. I shave my legs most of the time. And I wear a lot of girls clothes. I have lots of girls clothes like tops, jeans, short shorts, Bermuda shorts, sandals, boots, jackets, cardigans, etc... And I am straight. Why does people assume stuff just because of that?

Favorite Answer

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you're doing, don't listen to all the morons who tell you it isn't manly. Who decides what's manly and what's girly? If you identify as a guy and you wear a certain type of clothes, those are GUY CLOTHES, because you're a guy and you're wearing them.

Society tends to label everything and everyone. The expectation that girls shave their legs and wear dresses is pure dog sh*t, and so it the expectation for boys to wear "manly" clothes. BULL. SH*T.

There's nothing wrong or weird about a guy shaving his legs and dressing with the clothes he likes and feels comfortable in. There's nothing wrong with a girl who keeps her hair in a buzzcut, doesn't shave or wears clothes most people would label as "boyish", although they aren't. They're just CLOTHES. Not girl clothes, not guy clothes. It's fabric made to keep us warm and cover our bodies.

Everyone should stop this labelling bullsh*t, we're living in the 21st century and people are still close-minded and stupid.

I remember the 12-month-span (1 full year - two years ago) when I wore only womens attire. - NOT TO IMPLY ANY GENDER-BIAS, this is one entry on my Bucket list (which is what I explained each time others gave me a Funny-look.) - I had subsequently given these (NICE!) attire to my girlfriend, who appreciated them. And she does look Quite Attractive in the Camisole - with the leggins I bought (us.)

Later on, because the weather was (and still is) TERRIBLY HOT, I shaved my entire body - just so I could feel how-this-feels (also ^ another mark on my Bucket List.) USE THE LIST! is what I repeat.

Carpe Diem! my friend.

Double standard ********.

why not

Well you are doing beauty rituals that women or gay flamboyant men do, so of course people may side eye you

I'm a lady who doesn't shave her pits or legs I'm blonde so it's in seeable.

I shave my legs regularly and wear lots of female clothes because I feel comfortable in them not because I m gay which I am not. I have to wear a uniform everyday at work to show who I am....so when I come home from work I wear what I feel happy in.....it s only another kind of uniform.

• ?

why cant girls be hairy and wear guys clothes???

I think its becoming much more accepted now

I am always of the mind, if you are clean, and decent, wear what you want to

sure people will stare, maybe even point, but, its only cloth covering your body

it makes you happy and affects them none, they have no bearing on your life, so why live it trying to please them?

• kelvin

guys can wear whatever they want too wear

good question!