I just hacked someone s account. What can they do?

I got in an argument with one of my "friends". By the end of it, I was already pretty mad, so I decided to get back at him. I got into his Gmail (He s never given me his password before, and I ve never seen it), and I deleted everything. I deleted all his emails, conversations, I changed his profile... show more I got in an argument with one of my "friends". By the end of it, I was already pretty mad, so I decided to get back at him. I got into his Gmail (He s never given me his password before, and I ve never seen it), and I deleted everything. I deleted all his emails, conversations, I changed his profile picture and his gmail theme to blank white and took pictures of his internet history. I then reset his Instagram password through his Gmail, and completely deleted that. I also blackmailed him with his history. I don t think he s really going to do anything or even wants to, but if he did, what can he do?

I don t know if this is that important, but I might as well add that I m only 14