Antonia asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 years ago

If I'm bulimic..why am I not underweight for my height...?

I eat about 2,500 calories a day but purge everything almost. I'm 5'9 and weigh 118 pounds..why am I not underweight..and I'm not losing any weight..just maintaining. I've only lost 10 pounds since May 22, I was 126 then. (I weigh myself at night)

At 5'9" you SHOULD weigh between 128 to 168 pounds. At 118...YES...you ARE underweight!

Throwing up or purging with laxatives can do major damage to your esophagus or your intestinal system.

Losing almost ten pounds in less than a month indicates that there's something very unhealthy about your approach to losing weight.

Can't you count calories very accurately, limit your intake to 2000 or less, and increase your activity level with ordinary walking for twenty minutes a day?

you screwed up your metabolism, if your goal is to be underweight, thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard all day

• 1. you should stop what you are doing, being bulimic causes serious health problems

2. your body holds on to that fat when you are hungry, so it won't automatically lose wait

3. PLEASE BE SAFE

This is very sad, dear. You don't need to lose weight!!! What are you doing????

maybe cause its messing up your stomach so you cant lose weight now