Will you go to hell if you purposely get another person to kill you so you can die instead of doing it yourself?

No atheists plz

• David
    Favorite Answer

Suicide, even assisted suicide, is never a good idea. It is merely a permanent "cure" for a temporary condition, namely depression.

Also, if you get someone to kill you, you expose them to legal liability, including imprisonment. That's not a very loving thing to do.

• You just caused someone to commit murder. I don't see that working out so well by any ethical or legal standard.

• Mack

There is no Hell.

Sounds like an exciting bowel moving event for you.

You will know when you get there, and then let us know.

To be saved, you must believe on Jesus. Idk how suicide works into this tbh. I would advice you not to chance it. There are certain things that prove that people aren't saved at all. For example, in the Bible it says those who do not look after their family have denied the faith and is worse than a disbeliever. Suicide may be one of those things/tellers so to speak. Just don't chance it. Obviously God doesn't want you to kill yourself, so don't.

“When I work with clients who have committed suicide in former lives, the first thing most exclaim right after the moment of death is, "Oh, my God, how could I have been so stupid!" These are physically healthy people, not those who are suffering from a debilitating physical illness. Suicide by a person, young or old, whose physical state has reduced the quality of their life to almost nothing is treated differently in the spirit world than those who had healthy bodies. While all suicide cases are treated with kindness and understanding, people who killed themselves with a healthy body do have a reckoning.

What happens to souls involved with suicide in healthy bodies? These souls tell me they feel somewhat diminished in the eyes of their guides and group peers because they broke their covenant in a former life. There is a loss of pride from a wasted opportunity. Life is a gift and a great deal of thought has gone into allocating certain bodies for our use. We are the custodians of this body and that carries a sacred trust. My clients call it a contract. Particularly when a young, healthy person commits suicide, our teachers consider this an act of gross immaturity and the abrogation of responsibility. Our spiritual masters have placed their trust in our courage to finish life with functional bodies in a normal fashion, no matter how difficult. They have infinite patience with us, but with repeated suicide offenders their forgiveness takes on another tone.

I worked with a young client who had tried to commit suicide a year before I saw him. During our hypnosis session we found evidence of a pattern of self-destruction in former lives. Facing his master teachers at a council meeting following his last life, this client was told by an Elder:

“ Once again you are here early and we are disappointed. Have you not learned THE SAME TEST GROWS MORE DIFFICULT with each new life you terminate? Your behavior is selfish for many reasons, not the least of which is the sorrow you caused to those left behind who loved you. How much longer will you continue to just throw away the perfectly good bodies we give you? Tell us when you are ready to STOP ENGAGING IN SELF-PITY AND UNDERESTIMATING YOUR CAPABILITIES. “

I don't think I have ever heard of a council member come down any harder on one of my subjects over the issue of suicide. Months later, this client wrote me to say that whenever thoughts of committing suicide entered his head he pushed them aside because of a desire to avoid having to face this Elder again after killing himself.”

Destiny of Souls – Michael Newton

{Information received from the past-life regressions of thousands of people.}

No because you still did it with the intent to kill yourself!!!!!

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much stupid juice did you have today?

STOP GIVING ME FVCKING THUMBS DOWN!!! I HATE YOUUUUUHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-(

• yesmar

It depends on how you understand "hell' and on the road you've been going down.

• Al
      3 years agoReport

"Eternal hell fire" is what Jesus called it.

Because god is so full of love and understanding...?

It takes an incredibly gullible mind to believe in ancient superstitious notions that have no evidence, like 'hell'.

Or 'heaven'.

• Terrell
      3 years agoReport

(6;,.dhrrfhhjj