Can sleeping the wrong way on your side cause pain for the Entire day?

So usually when I sleep the wrong way on any body part of mine, it's always super sore and sometimes painful in the morning but it never lasts for a full day.

And even though I had been involved in a car accident last month...I've never felt anything like this until this morning/today. And I've also been walking a lot more than usual lately too.

So I do have a ligament sprain in my left wrist & I always sleep on my left side, so I have to sleep in a specific position and when I woke up, it had hurt to breathe & I didn't think anything of it since I thought I slept on it wrong. And I'm about to go to bed shortly, but I'm still having the same issue. And it hurts like really bad when yawning, too. It's on my left left side by/ below my ribcage.

And idk if this is true or not but I just read somewhere that your lungs could "stuck" near your ribs. I also read somewhere where some were saying that it was just a gas bubble.

I've had gas pains before but never in my ribcage and I know that gas pains are capable of being super painful but can they be so painful that it makes you want to almost cry?

You need to go to a doctor and let him check you out..