Online Professional DVD Burning Services?

I have a video that I have on my computer that I want to have burned onto a DVD disc that will be playable on regular DVD players (such as to watch on TV). Is there a service online where I can pay to have someone do this professionally and get it done right?

I don't have many technical skills and not savvy with computers at all. Just anything that would allow it to be played on on a regular DVD player

• Bernd

Most computers will burn a DVD-R. Why not do it yourself? Are you on a Mac or PC ? Either way you may already have the software or can get a free download.

Do you need fancy menus ? Or just a MPG4 clickable file?