Is this story true? Was Chuck Zito beaten up by a smaller and amateur mma fighter in Boston?

I've heard a story about chuck Zito going into a Irish bar in Boston and talking sh.t. He was confronted by a amateur mixed martial artist who was a shorter, tatted up and built Irish American guy with a pretty face and dark blond hair. He said in a loud and harsh tone "yo chuck, let's take it... show more I've heard a story about chuck Zito going into a Irish bar in Boston and talking sh.t. He was confronted by a amateur mixed martial artist who was a shorter, tatted up and built Irish American guy with a pretty face and dark blond hair. He said in a loud and harsh tone "yo chuck, let's take it outside" and from accounts I've heard, Zito got whooped into being humble. I'm told both got their hits in , but Zito was the obvious loser and down for the count. This supposedly happened not too long after the Jean Claude Van Dam incident that was in 98, I believe this was 2000-2001. How can someone who's such a tough guy and professional (not amateur) fighter get beat in a street fight by a smaller brawler