Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 years ago

I need help?

So i'm a Japanese high schooler and aspiring marine biologist. I was possessed by a weird spirit but my granddad brought his Egyptian friend and explained it's all cool and a bunch of peeps have these spirits. he then explained that an enemy of his grandfather is using his body and also has one of these spirits. I then head to school surrounded by bitches that love me when I scream at them. Then this ginger green guy attacked me and a nurse who's **** I saw. Apparently he has this spirit too and is also a puppet of that evil guy from earlier. Apparently he has a bunch of these puppets and he's attacking us with them. A few weeks later we have a dog and sword guy. I end up fighting this guy after killing his minions. next thing you know he's running me over with a steam roller. I now Faint whenever someone says useless. Help?

Update: It appears as though no one understands my meth induced linkin' park loving *** jojo meme. I'm committing suicide goodbye.

Favorite Answer

Take a rest from role playing games, and interact with real people for a change.

Acts 19:11-20 ... The Sons of Sceva

11 And God was doing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons that had touched his skin were carried away to the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them. 13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.” 14 Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this. 15 But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” 16 And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all[a] of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 And this became known to all the residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. And fear fell upon them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled. 18 Also many of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices. 19 And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver. 20 So the word of the Lord continued to increase and prevail mightily.

There are no demon possessions that are benign.

Come on man... you can do better than that.

If you're going to troll, reach for excellence.

Be a BETTER troll.