Bob
Lv 7
Bob asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Do the emails prove Donald Jr was willing to collude with the Russian Government to get dirt on H C?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, very clearly. He was representing his father's campaign and It is illegal to solicit, accept or receive contributions and donations ― including things of value such as opposition research ― from foreign nationals.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No. His interest in obtaining damaging information about Hillary is no worse than the Left Scream Media publishing leaked classified information.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

No more so than a DNC consultant meeting with Ukrainians to get dirt on Trump.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Indeed it does and the obstruction of justice is going to come back into play now as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes and all that knew about it that also said there was no collusion are guilty of obstruction of justice.

Some trumptards don't care if government is corrupt

http://31.media.tumblr.com/579c9b48f5289cef295dc38...

• 3 years ago

Even if does who cares. You think Hillary wasn't trying to get dirt on trump. She did and tried.

Other countries especially the USA influence other countries elections .

This has been happening for centuries.

Btw I I don't support trump.

He won game over. Time to move forward

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

collude.... the word of the year.... and you can't even define it, let alone tell me what is illegal about it.

• Megan
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Here are the e-mails (paraphrased):

Guy: "I have information from the Russian government about HC"

DJT: "If you actually have that information, I want it."

So, I would say, yes.

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

It's a great start.

• 3 years ago

Yes.

The email clearly shows Trump Jr. thought he was meeting a Russian government attorney who he thought was going to give him dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.