In your opinion, what is the hardest language to learn?

I'm brazilian, despite my first language is brazilian portuguese, I confirm that portuguese is hard to learn, not the hardest language to learn, but even brazilians got problems to learn perfectly the portuguese, the grammar is very challenging to learn, we got 8 articles to learn, the definitine articles are... show more I'm brazilian, despite my first language is brazilian portuguese, I confirm that portuguese is hard to learn, not the hardest language to learn, but even brazilians got problems to learn perfectly the portuguese, the grammar is very challenging to learn, we got 8 articles to learn, the definitine articles are "O, A, OS, AS" and the indefinite article are "UMA, UMAS, UM, UNS", well, I find it challenging, but there are others who won't think this is challenging, anyway, in your opinion, what is the hardest language in the world and why?
Update: Portuguese is not exactly the hardest language in the world, but it's one of hard, this is my opinion.
1 answer 1