I puked on my friend at the fair! Does this ruin my chances with him?

There's this guy that I'm good friends with and have started to fall for. I decided to ask him out to the fair. It was going extremely well until, during the night show, I had to run to the bathroom and puke several times! I had gotten food poisoning and missed most of the show, leaving him alone at the show. Affer the show, he asked if I was feeling okay to go on this two person swing ride with a view of the city at night but I said I don't think I could. He was understanding of the situation, tried to make me feel better, and offered to help but I still felt MORTIFIED. Thankfully, I managed not to puke the whole way back on transit but I feel as if he was disappointed and a bit grossed out. Do you think this ruined my chances with him or made him not like me?

Favorite Answer

It doesn't sound like it. If it had he would not have been so nice about it. He may well have been disappointed because he didn't get to spend as much time with you as he would have liked but that's it. Ask him on another date and you'll soon find out.

Listen, You can't help getting sick, but your question said you puked on him. Did you , on him? If not, he sounds very understanding. If you did, He is a nut. Try asking him on another outing and when you do say you want to make it up to him, and see what he says.