My crush saw me at my ugliest moment. What do I do now?

There's this guy that I'm good friends with and have started to fall for. I think he likes me too so I decided to ask him out to the fair. It was going extremely well until, during the night show, I had to run to the bathroom and puke several times! I had gotten food poisoning and missed most of the show, leaving him alone at the show. Affer the show, he asked if I was feeling okay to go on a few last rides with him but I said I wasn't feeling well enough. He was understanding of the situation, tried to make me feel better, and offered to help but I still felt MORTIFIED because I like him. (Thankfully, I managed not to puke the whole way back home). I feel as if he was disappointed and a bit grossed out. Do you think this ruined my chances with him or made him not like me?

Favorite Answer

Marilyn Monroe once said " if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."

If this was the other way around, would you judge him harshly?

I doubt it

Just tell him you are sorry you were so under the weather, and hope it didnt put him off going out with you again