My crush saw me at my ugliest moment. What do I do now?

There's this guy that I'm good friends with and have started to fall for. I think he likes me too so I decided to ask him out to the fair. It was going extremely well until, during the night show, I had to run to the bathroom and puke several times! I had gotten food poisoning and missed most of the show, leaving him alone at the show. Affer the show, he asked if I was feeling okay to go on a few last rides with him but I said I wasn't feeling well enough. He was understanding of the situation, tried to make me feel better, and offered to help but I still felt MORTIFIED because I like him. (Thankfully, I managed not to puke the whole way back home). I feel as if he was disappointed and a bit grossed out. Do you think this ruined my chances with him or made him not like me?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Marilyn Monroe once said " if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."

If this was the other way around, would you judge him harshly?

I doubt it

Just tell him you are sorry you were so under the weather, and hope it didnt put him off going out with you again

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.