Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelArgentinaBuenos Aires · 3 years ago

Ramadan: Why our pious uncle from pious pure land of Islam is worried about Taj Mahal being destroyed?

No Taj Hahal is not the non Islamic heritage so it would not be destroyed

Dont know why myself, India is a dump.

The Taj Mahal makes a lot of money for the poor Indians.

I know . He is the best pious Pakistani available .

You know what, Porkis worship the invaders, and they are the offspring off so called "Al Azl"

Where was that fcuk face old Jihadi when Bamiyan Buddha was destroyed. The fcuker justified the destruction of Bamiyan Buddha with some Islamic shiiiiit. I fcuk Muhammad for such destructive ideology.

That old bean is just an Abid who support Palestanians cause they are Arabs, forgetting that Pakistani Army killed Palestanians and Its the Muslims who are killiig Muslims .

Oh it must be some Porki who has Td' d me . Do you have the guts to argue on what I have written?

@With Loveღ ILI يا الله: Thanks for your nice words as expected. However no one is destroying places like you idiots are doing . And that old bean supported desteuction of Bamiyan in this verry forum . Still have morality ask to about others destroying so called Islamic monuments. (Not that I support it , neither it's true). And to tell you some thing , that the old bean Taliban recognisrs me the moment he sees my answer or question . It's been going since last 10 years.

Again thanks for your nice Islamic gettings. Btw have you ever heard the phrase "ad hominem" ?

thththththththththththth