Please can someone help me and my 11 yrs old granddaughter,need legal advice?

In 1988 I was married with a woman who had a 2 yo son. We divorced after 11 months of marriage when she left for another man leaving her child with me. I legally adopted him and he became my son. In 1989 I married another woman (whom I'm still married with) and it all was good from then. We had another child... show more In 1988 I was married with a woman who had a 2 yo son. We divorced after 11 months of marriage when she left for another man leaving her child with me. I legally adopted him and he became my son. In 1989 I married another woman (whom I'm still married with) and it all was good from then. We had another child in 1990 and we made no difference between them.They were our children. In 2004 when my eldest son was 18 he decided to enlist in the Marine Corps and he decided to make contact with the woman he had hated so much during high school for leaving him as a child.She was happily married at the time with another man and treated my son badly or that's what he said when he got home that evening. I still see his face when he realized his natural mother didn't want him. My son was killed in action in Iraq in may 2005. His fiance was pregnant at the time. In Jan 2006. My granddaughter was born and even if she never got the chance of meeting her father, until June things were fine.Then her biological grandmother reappeared and apparently now she wants to take our granddaughter with her but I'm not letting her. Legally speaking: does she have the right to take her away? I'll seek legal help but I just want some opionions to make sure what she can/can't do.
Update: My daughter in law doesn't want this woman in my granddaughter's life aswell but things got bad when one day this woman went to my granddaughter's school and told her "I'm you granny,come with me"