Kicked out of state fair by security because someone thought my GF was giving me head, any recourse?

Took my gf to the state fair when I was 19, and at some point we sat down on a bench, and she put her head on my chest/lap. We were just sitting watching people, and people were all around, it wasn't like we were in a dark corner. Not but 5 minutes after we sat down, this security guard comes over and just... show more Took my gf to the state fair when I was 19, and at some point we sat down on a bench, and she put her head on my chest/lap. We were just sitting watching people, and people were all around, it wasn't like we were in a dark corner.

Not but 5 minutes after we sat down, this security guard comes over and just goes "Alright, let's go you two,"

"What?" I said

He said, "We got complaints, I know what you're doing, let's go now."

My GF objected, I tried to explain we were just sitting there but he insisted and got aggressive, and so we left not wanting to cause violence.

We weren't doing anything sexual *at all*, and my guess is some paranoid lady thought she was giving me head, and this guy just took it upon himself to enforce it, with no evidence at all.

If it happened to me today I would be much more diligent but I was 19 and apathetic. It was actually a long time ago so I'm sure it's too late, but for future reference, is there any recourse for this?

The memory that actual injustice, still makes me growl a little bit when I think of it. Thanks!
Update: Thanks. I guess I should have phrased it: What would have been the best possible way to handle this?
Update 2: I don't mean recourse for this event, but recourse were something like this to happen again in my life! thank you