How stupid would you have to be to believe that mainstream news is full of "Evil people" who have an agenda "to HATE America"?

On a scale of 1-100 with 100 being Stephen Hawking and 1 being Eric Trump and all negative numbers representing Donny Trump down to -130, please give me your best guess, based on facts that you have seen.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The mainstream media, is full of people motivated towards just about anything but an objective and dispassionate transmittal of the significant events or the day. There are plenty with a Leftist bias. But the most significant group has a bias towards personal fame, money, advancement. The media now wants to make the news, BE the news. Manipulate what is reported and steer you towards what to think about it.

"And that's............the way it is"

or

Goodnight David, ...........Goodnight Chet...............and goodnight for NBC news

THOSE were the days.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I don't know anybody who believes that, which makes YOU the stupid one for imagining that is what others believe.

That said, what we've been saying for decades now, and proving, is that the national news media are highly politically biased and that is evident in how they spin the news.

--

Oh, it's you, beav! I hear there's a new 12-step program for maple addicts.

• 3 years ago

It has been proven that the employees of the mainstream news media are overwhelmingly liberal and vote Democrat about 90 percent of the time. So who is the intelligent person here?

• Zack
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Most mainstream news is filled with decent people. Fox News, however, is filled with racists and anti-Americans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

You should watch MSNBC and get the anti American vibe

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You hate America.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.