Christians! If "god" is omnipotent (all powerful) does that mean he could suck a golf ball through a garden hose?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

If we can do that I'm sure God compress golf ball through a garden hose let me give you a very good comparison all of us use smart phones that use for GE technology that's called compression something very large is compressed down to a micro image and decompresses on the Fly a golf-ball through a straw

• Jared
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

You are speaking of the action of a molecular make-up being within this dimension of space, time matter physics etc. He would easily make it go through the hose from His dimension outside of space time and matter but that particular act would accomplish nothing. Some Christians were traveling in a car high up on a narrow, mountain side road. Suddenly they approached a huge section of the road completely washed out. Bracing themselves with closed eyes and prayer for the possibly fatal descent down the mountain thgey were shocked to find that the car had landed on the road that continued after the wash out. They could not stop in time but there was no way they could have been going fast enough for such a jump and the road curved also!

God will do things like that that really accomplish something whereas a gof ball through a hose would serve no purpose.

• odd
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Attachment image
  • 3 years ago

Sucking a golf ball through a garden hose has the same value as walking on water. Both are useless ********.

Healing cripples and raising the dead is good stuff but I'm still looking for a practical application for walking on water.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yoda
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Does it count if the golf ball rips the hose in twain?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.