I am an inactive real estate agent,but I want to purchase land? Do I have to pay commission to a buyer agent?

I am a real estate agent in texas with an inactive sale license but I want to purchase land. I know that when your going to purchase property from a broker. You have to pay the listing agent.
9 answers 9