OMG! Pense is AFRAID of Canada! He was warning Alaskans of Canadian Universal Healthcare creeping into the US of A?

and every insurance company would STOP donating to the GOP and literally hundreds of Ins Executives would be forced to eat just Steaks and not Prime Rib for lunch while their jets idle on standby.......Is Pense a "fearmonger too"

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's the domino theory at play ...once people see another nation, particularly a neighbouring one has decent healthcare without bankrupting themselves, they ask the inevitable question ... "why can't we do that here ?"

What next decent workers rights ? A living wage ?

• 3 years ago

I smell class envy, and the stench is strong.

The US struggles with their health care system or lack of one, and the Single payer nations struggle with their own problems. And neither systems are getting better presently, except perhaps with Sweden and Switzerland, both of which constantly adjust between government and private balances. They are not rigid in their ideology on the matter. They are also pretty small nations and can gather a consensus more easily.

• Darth Beaver
      Lv 4
      3 years agoReport

No....compared to the Conservative Elites there and here...I have ALL THE CLASS.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

• 3 years ago

Well, if you are talking about the US Vice President, you've spelled "Pence" wrong. Besides, Canadians are sneaky, in the movies, they're always trying to pass some Canadian city off as New York, or L.A. Look at any English language Jackie Chan movie.

Like I said, sneaky.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

OMFG! NOBODY CARES!

A Canadian's, who secretly wishes he was an American, opinion doesn't carry much weight here.

• dasuberding
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Sure, Beaver, whatever you want to tell yourself.

• 3 years ago

I fail to see the dangers of Canadian Health Care;

- it's run by a Government Agency

- everybody pays through their taxes

- It's not run for profit but for the benefit of the people

- It's actually quite efficient

• dasuberding
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Six week average wait time for a gynecologist in Canada. SURE! Gimme some of that.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Pence.

Pathetic tw@t that you are, you ought to at least figure out how to spell it.

• Darth Beaver
      Lv 4
      3 years agoReport

why? he won't be around that long.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Canadian healthcare is inferior. I would be dead if I were a Canadian. It lacks crucial advanced cancer treatment options.

• Darth Beaver
      Lv 4
      3 years agoReport

yet, we have longer healthier lifespans and by LAW the most ill go to the front of the line, not the best insurance plan.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

yawn

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Canada? What a pansy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.