Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Australian)Rugby League · 2 years ago

Anyone here going to the NRL grand final?

i am to watch my cousin who plays for the Penrith Panthers NSW cup team and are playig a team from PNG who will get lapped as soon as the game is over i will be walking out as i have no interest in the storm or cowboys or that f@ggot macklemore

Best Answer

no the last Grand Final I went too was 2005, when the Tigers beat the Cowboys, i'll be watching on TV, what position does your cousin play. they reckon tackling that PNG side is like tackling granite.

• old timer
      2 years agoReport

All the idiots stopped name calling in 1987, you're 30 years too late, these days it's just boring.

• Not going but I'll be getting up early to watch live from Toronto (just hoping for a close game). Best to your cousin's side.

No.

Nope but just gonna to watch the last 20mins of the game. I've bet $100 for the Cowboys. Hope they don't disappoint me.

• 2 years agoReport

may as well wipe your slav butt with that ticket