Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 3 years ago

What's a good sized gift card for McDonalds?

We're going to be leaving the country for a month, and we have to leave our teenager here. He doesn't know how to cook, and we can't really trust him to spend money wisely, if we leave him cash. So I'm thinking of leaving him a gift card for McDonald's, as he likes that place. Let's say if he wants to eat lunch and dinner there. How much of a gift card would be big enough, for 4 weeks, and in Canadian dollars?

Update:

Totally serious question, I know about the nutrition aspects, don't have time to worry about it. Kids are finicky, and they like what they like.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Couldn't you combine the sum with something healthy? Subway as well as, or something? I'd say just to encourage that as sustainence is borderline abusive. Honestly. Beside's it's not like he would understand the principles or rationing it, if you left 200, he'd blow through that in days, feeding friends and so forth just to 'be the cool one' Perhaps this ; leave a smaller sum card for Mcdonald's and a larger sum card for somewhere heathy, so he'd have to have an alternative, if this has to be done at all.

Consider your actions carefully. If this is a serious post at all - which is questionable.

• PlanB™
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Thank you for choosing my answer. It was also a totally seriously considered answer. I hope it works out for everyone.
      Have a great weekend.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

NOne #boycotmcdonalds Don't spend money at mcdonalds.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Depends how fat you want them

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

10"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

4 weeks? $20/day depending on what he wants. Burger King is cheaper.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You can buy a years worth of food 🍔,🍗,🍟,🍕,🧀 for $4k at Costco.

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

As mentioned, he doesn't know how to cook.

• 3 years ago

So you plan to let your kid kill himself with fast food while you're out of the country. Responsible. For a troll.

• jlb
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

He can't cook and you can't trust him with money, yet you can leave him alone for a month? Uh huh, this is a totally legit question.

• Jenny
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

"He doesn't know how to cook"

He doesn't know how to heat up a can of soup or throw a TV dinner into the microwave? I would stock the pantry and freezer with bread, lunch meat, canned soups, canned fruit, and TV dinners/pizza.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.