Is God speaking to me through this dream?

had a dream that I used to my creativity to win all these competitions at an academic club where the guy I used to like goes to.

Then I dreamed that 3 groups of ancients, one scary and large centipede and one snake started crawling into my room and I became anxious and could not fall asleep knowing how dirty my room was. I left the room to ask my mother for help on getting rid of the insects.

Now I know that in dreams centipedes mean you are being too pessimistic and doubtful and negative and these doubts will affect your ability to do well - you need to think with the optimism that properly suits the situation instead of putting unnecessary stress on yourself.

Maybe the dream means that God is telling me I need to believe and hope for the future and have faith that He will bring me through instead of being so negative?

Update:

Blackhorn - you are a liar. I only had one answer the last time I asked this question and the answer was you - who left a completely useless answer to my question.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your dream can be positive if you behave well.

• 3 years ago

Maybe.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Nah

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Sure, its highly possible your fairy is communicating with you, seems he communicates with mentally diseased people so...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

What, the answers you got the first time weren't good enough for you? How many times are you going to spam this question?

• 3 years ago

No god talks to people though snakes or is it bushes what ever fcuk you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.