Is God speaking to me through this dream?

had a dream that I used to my creativity to win all these competitions at an academic club where the guy I used to like goes to.

Then I dreamed that 3 groups of ancients, one scary and large centipede and one snake started crawling into my room and I became anxious and could not fall asleep knowing how dirty my room was. I left the room to ask my mother for help on getting rid of the insects.

Now I know that in dreams centipedes mean you are being too pessimistic and doubtful and negative and these doubts will affect your ability to do well - you need to think with the optimism that properly suits the situation instead of putting unnecessary stress on yourself.

Maybe the dream means that God is telling me I need to believe and hope for the future and have faith that He will bring me through instead of being so negative?

Blackhorn - you are a liar. I only had one answer the last time I asked this question and the answer was you - who left a completely useless answer to my question.

Favorite Answer

Your dream can be positive if you behave well.

Maybe.

Nah

Sure, its highly possible your fairy is communicating with you, seems he communicates with mentally diseased people so...

What, the answers you got the first time weren't good enough for you? How many times are you going to spam this question?

No god talks to people though snakes or is it bushes what ever fcuk you