Flying for my first time soon and I'm bricking it. Any tips?

I'm 26, live in the UK and am flying to Spain for 7 days with seviral mates next week. The flight is about 2 hours long. They are pretty experienced in flying but this is my first time. Not gonna lie, I'm very nervous. What if something goes wrong? I remember Final Destination. Not only that but what if I... show more I'm 26, live in the UK and am flying to Spain for 7 days with seviral mates next week. The flight is about 2 hours long. They are pretty experienced in flying but this is my first time. Not gonna lie, I'm very nervous. What if something goes wrong? I remember Final Destination. Not only that but what if I get there, hate the experience and can't bare to get on another one home. I'm stuck. I know I'm probably overthinking all this, but there is always that small risk on both accounts that something might happen. Any tips on how to put my mind at rest?