Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 years ago

Should we nuke most of the world and eliminate the human population to less than 500,000 people?

Thats my vision of a better world. Then the remaining humans would help to develop artificial technnologies and allow the robots to take place as the dominant "species" of earth

Obviously I wouldn't be part of the 500,000....and the 500,000 would be wiped out after technology no longer needed them

We need to live in a gigantic robotic world....until a massive solar flare wiped out the robotic age, and the bacteria are able to take over

• spotty

Let me guess. You want to be one of the 500,000.

• 3 years agoReport

Your inability to read shows your lack of intelligence, so you definitely would not be a part of the 500,000. It says "Obviously I wouldn't be part of the 500,000..."

• Med 10

But you may be one who gets eliminated, and you wouldn't know if it became a better world or not. That would suck wouldn't it ?

• Box

you and your family must go first as a practice run. if we like the results we can expand the program to your friends.

• mokrie

Until the robots decide your disgusting insects and kills you all... no thanks.

If this were done, you would not be in the 500,000.