should i starve myself to loose weight?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Box
    Lv 6
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 3 years ago

If you have the money I would suggest spending it on a weight loss program. People are more inclined to following a plan if they pay for it. Maybe it is because I am in college and think that way. It is like paying for a class. For me personally, I used the keto diet by Leanne Vogel. It is less carbs and eating more fats. She has a Youtube channel and Reddit has some pretty good reviews on it if you are skeptical. I payed like $35 on this website:

http://a1964ee1ncgkwic4r2vku37e63.hop.clickbank.ne... and personally lost 17 lbs so far.

You don't have to use this specific program but it does really help motivate some people to utilize a weight loss program because they pay for it like me. haha.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Do intermittent fasting and eating healthy. this is my first time combining both and I've lost 5 pounds in 3 days already

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

sometime.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

1. The word is 'lose' (loose means not tight)

2. In answer to your question, NO

• 3 years ago

yes

• 3 years ago

The simplest way is to get rid of the foods you now KNOW are damaging your system.

Also add fermentable fibers” to your diet, which are also called prebiotics, supplement with probiotics. manage your stress through better sleep patterns, exercise, and breathing techniques.

Try this for further advise

https://tinyurl.com/y8wjgrzn

• 3 years ago

Absolutely not. The goal of losing weight is to feel better, be better, and look better and starving yourself will not accomplish any of these things - trust me. I used to be 130lbs (perfect weight for me at the time) but I starved myself and have been at 90 lbs for the past 6 years. I look like crap, I am extremely unhealthy both physically and mentally, and I've been trying to gain some back since. It was the biggest mistake of my life.

There are healthy ways to lose weight that require just as much effort as it takes to starve yourself (starving is no easy task). Motivate yourself to do it the right way, and/or find a way to accept yourself for how you are now. Speak to a doctor immediately about your thoughts, as well as your family and/or close friends.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No. Ask a doctor for a healthy weight-loss program. And while you're at it, learn the difference between "loose" and "lose."

• El3 years agoReport

k but you see asking a doctor wont help me with grammar, i know the difference its just habit to put loose. ive also dedicated my life to rhythmic gymnastics so i dont even go to regular school

• 3 years ago

Don't be stupid , get you're *** to the gym.

• El3 years agoReport

im a full time rhythmic gymnast, I have bigger thighs then i want to have and its bothering me, i spend half my life in a gym

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.