El asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 years ago

should i starve myself to loose weight?

• Box
    Favorite Answer

If you have the money I would suggest spending it on a weight loss program. People are more inclined to following a plan if they pay for it. Maybe it is because I am in college and think that way. It is like paying for a class. For me personally, I used the keto diet by Leanne Vogel. It is less carbs and eating more fats. She has a Youtube channel and Reddit has some pretty good reviews on it if you are skeptical. I payed like $35 on this website:

http://a1964ee1ncgkwic4r2vku37e63.hop.clickbank.ne... and personally lost 17 lbs so far.

You don't have to use this specific program but it does really help motivate some people to utilize a weight loss program because they pay for it like me. haha.

Do intermittent fasting and eating healthy. this is my first time combining both and I've lost 5 pounds in 3 days already

sometime.

• .

1. The word is 'lose' (loose means not tight)

2. In answer to your question, NO

yes

The simplest way is to get rid of the foods you now KNOW are damaging your system.

Also add fermentable fibers” to your diet, which are also called prebiotics, supplement with probiotics. manage your stress through better sleep patterns, exercise, and breathing techniques.

Try this for further advise

https://tinyurl.com/y8wjgrzn

Absolutely not. The goal of losing weight is to feel better, be better, and look better and starving yourself will not accomplish any of these things - trust me. I used to be 130lbs (perfect weight for me at the time) but I starved myself and have been at 90 lbs for the past 6 years. I look like crap, I am extremely unhealthy both physically and mentally, and I've been trying to gain some back since. It was the biggest mistake of my life.

There are healthy ways to lose weight that require just as much effort as it takes to starve yourself (starving is no easy task). Motivate yourself to do it the right way, and/or find a way to accept yourself for how you are now. Speak to a doctor immediately about your thoughts, as well as your family and/or close friends.

No. Ask a doctor for a healthy weight-loss program. And while you're at it, learn the difference between "loose" and "lose."

• El3 years agoReport

k but you see asking a doctor wont help me with grammar, i know the difference its just habit to put loose. ive also dedicated my life to rhythmic gymnastics so i dont even go to regular school

Don't be stupid , get you're *** to the gym.

• El3 years agoReport

im a full time rhythmic gymnast, I have bigger thighs then i want to have and its bothering me, i spend half my life in a gym