Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

What in the heck is SOROS?

I keep hearing right-wing nut jobs talk about it like it's an illuminati-type all-controlling cult. What is it really? Does it even exist?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • i would tell you, but then i would have to kill you. do you still want to know?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • J M
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

George Soros has been a prominent international supporter of democratic ideals and causes for more than 30 years. His philanthropic organization, the Open Society Foundations, supports democracy and human rights in more than 100 countries.

Right-wing nut jobs are ignorant.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Represent of the Deep State. Any American patriot is allowed to annihilate him.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Demon who aim to destroy sovereign nation states and impose gay-marriages, anti-religious movement etc.

Everything by the book of Saul Alinski.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

It's George Soros, Hungarian American investor and multi billionaire who is a prominent donor to liberal causes. On the right, particularly among the anti Semitic right, he has become a bogeyman of sorts where they think he is pulling the strings of various left wing movements.

• 3 years ago

Referring to George Soros. Multi-billionaire who funds left-wing causes. He ones most of the media.

• 3 years ago

A European version of Tom Steyer

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

George Soro's He helped the Germans in WW2

• 3 years ago

Soros is George Soros, a billionaire Jew who turned on his own people and assisted the Nazis in their murder. He’s a heavy donor to the American democrat party and domestic terrorist groups like ANTIFA.

• 3 years ago

I shed a tear thinking of all the Google that's going to waste.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.