Now that the right wing newspaper The Birmingham News has verified many of the allegations against Moore, what do conservatives think?

Favorite Answer

they will still say its fake news

They think "THAT SOCIALIST COMMUNIST HOMOSEXUAL LIBERAL MEDIA LIER!!" (That's how they spell "liar").

I think who the hell is Moore, and what allegations. But I'm only a small-c conservative, so I don't have to follow every little thing.

And since when do newspapers, right wing or left, feel the need to verify anything at all? They get paid for copies sold, not truth.

1) where are these confirmed allegations?

2) for me, it changes nothing, Investigations need to be made by authorities, and due process has to take it's course. Regardless of the outcome.

Source(s): conservative.

Changes are not the same as conviction our forefathers knew there were going to be people like you that why we are innocent until proven

Birmingham News has cucked themselves and sold out

• Zardoz

No one has verified any of the allegations against Moore.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ