INTERNATIONAL DIBETES DAY 14.11.2017: TELUGU STATES ARE DIABETES CAPITALS OF INDIA. SINCE, OUR STAPLE FOOD IS RICE.?
- Gary BLv 73 years agoFavorite Answer
Rice does NOT CAUSE diabetes,but if You have diabetes,rice makes It worse.
- Anonymous3 years ago
whiout rice impossible
- 3 years ago
Why the hell is this on pets. What has this with "Rodents" to do?
- 3 years ago
INTERNATIONAL DIBETES DAY 14.11.2017:
INDIA IS THE DIABETES CAPITAL OF THE WORLD AND TELUGU STATES OF AP + TELANGANA ARE DIABETES CAPITALS OF INDIA. SINCE, OUR STAPLE FOOD IS RICE. DO YOU KNOW THAT 46% OF DIABETES PATIENTS ARE UNDIAGNOZED?
Early diagnosis can save many a victims of diabetes/pancreatitis and for “FREE, INSTANT ONLINE DIAGNOSIS”, you may log on to www.saioam.in
Diabetes mellitus (DM), commonly referred to as diabetes, is a group of metabolic diseases in which there are high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. Symptoms of high blood sugar include frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. If left untreated, diabetes can cause many complications. Acute complications include diabetic ketoacidosis and nonketotic hyperosmolar coma. Serious long-term complications include cardiovascular disease, stroke, chronic kidney failure, foot ulcers resulting in amputations, and damage to the eyes.
Diabetes is due to either the pancreas not producing enough insulin or the cells of the body not responding properly to the insulin produced. There are three main types of diabetes mellitus:
• Type 1 DM results from the pancreas's failure to produce enough insulin. This form was previously referred to as "insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus" (IDDM) or "juvenile diabetes". The cause is unknown.
• Type 2 DM begins with insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to respond to insulin properly. As the disease progresses a lack of insulin may also develop. This form was previously referred to as "non insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus" (NIDDM) or "adult-onset diabetes". The primary cause is excessive body weight and not enough exercise.
• Gestational diabetes, is the third main form and occurs when pregnant women without a previous history of diabetes develop high blood-sugar levels.
Diabetes* causes-- Binge eating with no physical activity & hypothyroid leads to excessive accumulation of blood glucose in the human body. Excessive glucose is converted into fat and stored in the abdomen, thighs, waist, chest, arms, hands and legs. In the absence of space, it gets discharged through urine---Diabetes. Velvety plaques in the neck and/or armpit suggest diabetes
PREVENTION: This disease doesn't start suddenly. Some people are first diagnosed with pre-diabetes (also called impaired glucose tolerance or impaired fasting glucose). Lifestyle changes like weight loss, eating a healthier diet, and getting more exercise can often ward off full-blown diabetes. If you're at high risk, taking the prescription drug metformin can help. But you have to be willing to make lifestyle changes, too. Instead of gulping foodstuff, one must chew the food  times before gulping. So that CSF [Cerebro Spinal Fluid] produced in the brain get mixed with saliva and activates Islet cells in the pancreas to produce sufficient quantum of insulin to regulate blood glucose levels.
Real Symptoms of Diabetes:
. Sudden loss of weight, heavy loss of stamina, getting tired very fast, Severe thurst, Severe pain in calf muscles [below knee joints], reeling sensation after heavy lunch/dinner, obesity, unhealed wounds/injuries/gum infections, excessive thirst/hunger, excessive urination [diabetes insipidus], blurred vision, chronic itching. Frequent burning sensation/numbness in hands/legs, headaches, sexual dysfunctions, and above all tensions add to the chief symptoms of diabetes. Velvety plaques in the neck and/or armpit suggest diabetes
• But, don't worry. See a doctor at once.
Women: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Pregnancy,
• Type-2 diabetes means----pancreas is working to some extent.
Type-1 diabetes means----total failure of pancreas to produce insulin. Chronic Itching is one of the prime symptoms of diabetes. In our clinic, I have seen diabetics with similar symptoms and the least age is 30 years. In a survey conducted recently, amongst school boys/girls up to X standard, in coastal Andhra districts, they have 2 crore diabetes victims.
7. Youth like you must live full 100 years with perfect health.
8. If you can have sufficient exercise through yoga, study well after cure and full diet restrictions, you can as well lead a very normal life. It applies to every diabetic victim running to millions of patients in India. You are not alone.
Nothing to fear for any disease, be it bacterial, viral, autoimmune disorder, any cancer, HIV/AIDS/allergy-.hypersensitivity/HYPO &HYPER THYROID & DIABETES, etc., —an offshoot of hormonal imbalance, bad diet[s] or genetic disorder[s].
Any Disease is curable, if diagnosed early. Acupressure techniques ensure instant diagnosis of any cancer, subject to confirmation by US/MRI/CT/PET Scans and Biopsy after one year.