Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 years ago

My dogs still pisses everywhere even when he is neutered?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

All neutering does is make your dog incapable of procreating (siring pups). It is not a magic bullet that makes your dog magically trained & well behaved.

Your dog pisses everywhere because he was never housebroken. I suggest you get started. Google "housebreaking a puppy", follow the directions & treat him as such and while your at it, clean up every single area with Natures Miracle.

• 2 years ago

Peeing often has nothing to do with being neutered. If it seems to be a continuous flow, take him to the vet. If he is still young you should be able to easily house train him. If not, get a dog trainer or keep him in a crate when you can't watch him to make sure he doesn't pee in your house

• 2 years ago

And your question is what, placing a question mark after a statement doesn't automatically make it a question, however in response to your statement.........

Neutering isn't a magic wand and/or cure all for lack of training and/or providing sufficient daily walk/elimination times outside............That's what any untrained dog will do if it isn't provided sufficient daily walk/elimination times.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

yeah cos it needs housetraining

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Castration should NEVER be used instead of TRAINING.

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Neutering does not eliminate territorial marking that's a learned behavior. Neutering while your dog is still a puppy can prevent marking behaviors from developing. Neutered dogs still mark in response to intact animals in the home, so it's important to neuter all pets in your household.

• 2 years ago

It's not about that. It's about training. Unless he has a bladder problem

• 2 years ago

Incontinence can be cured, get the dog to a vet.

• 2 years ago

because he isnt housebroken. Neutering doesnt train a dog.

• 2 years ago

I dont think that has anything to do with it. i thought neutering meant if he humped anything he cant make puppies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.