Does anyone know the correct procedure to conduct a peaceful curbside protest, I asked the cops but seeing this protest involves them?

I haven't received a reply.

I plan on protesting outside concord hospital and both the federal and states health minsters offices.

Thanks in advance
Update: Could someone tell that blonde doctor from concord hospital today that I'm a woman hater, the thought of women thinking of me like that infuriates me.
Update 2: look illuminati stooges, what does an illuminati **** taste like you cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 3: Screw it, if the cops won't answer me and do their job, I'll have to protest outside the police minsters officer as well.
Update 4: That hospital abused me and my son, me by not giving me an operation I should have received 10 years ago which I now have to walk around with a part of my tibia dead. Do you have any idea what walking around with a dead bone in your leg feels like? My son by not giving him proper treatment which has left him... show more That hospital abused me and my son, me by not giving me an operation I should have received 10 years ago which I now have to walk around with a part of my tibia dead.

Do you have any idea what walking around with a dead bone in your leg feels like?

My son by not giving him proper treatment which has left him brain damaged.

I don't give a shitabout your problems, because people just like you don't care about my problems.
6 answers 6