Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

why dont cons like the mainstream media like NBC news and CNN?

also how do they feel about political correctness.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NBC and CNN have a decidedly liberal bias. Fox News has a decidedly conservative bias.

Why would anyone expect conservative to like CNN and NBC, when liberals do not like Fox?

As far as political correctness goes, I see no purpose for it. You want to talk about being respectful to people, I agree. PC, however, just sounds like some one trying to control what I say for no good reason.

Source(s): Libertarian
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

They report "fake news".

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Fake news media outlets aren't too popular now days.

• 3 years ago

CNN and NBC are democrat stations and democrat beliefs they say. cons believe if the news is not on Fox it is fake news.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Because I despise liars. That puts most Democrats and ALL progressives on the list. Also the rule for humor used to be that it needed a little bit of truth to be funny. Franken, Kathy Griffin,and Steve Colbert have discarded that rule and there is no longer a line to cross as long as they are trashing Trump.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

most people that can critically think realize the big news outlets lie and bend the narrative to push a liberal agenda ..

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

They don’t even REPORT news that’s contrary to their Liberal agenda, much less slant it.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

They tell the truth about Republicans/conservatives!

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

it's because they don't kiss up to their all powerful leader.

• 3 years ago

Because if they say that they are democrats the democrat media will protect them despite their wrong doing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.