My brother blocked me on Instagram and I found out that he has been posting scary pictures of blood and weird things should I be worried?

So my 16 year old brother blocked me and all my family on Instagram and they haven't noticed but I have and I told him to unblock me several times but he hasn't so I just let it go.. but then my friend asked me about the weird things he has been posting and I asked her to show me and it's a bunch of... show more So my 16 year old brother blocked me and all my family on Instagram and they haven't noticed but I have and I told him to unblock me several times but he hasn't so I just let it go.. but then my friend asked me about the weird things he has been posting and I asked her to show me and it's a bunch of pictures of blood all over the place and running down his lips and just weird, creepy stuff. I thought about telling my mom but she is so nosy and would freak out and take his phone away and ask him nonstop about it and stuff so I don't want to cause any extra problems that he may be having in his life!