Is it possible for someone with fine thin hair to gain or grow thick or thicker hair?

Hi, I'm a male that was born with fine straight hair. It's annoying how every time I go in the shower and my hair is wet I could see my scalp and it just looks gross. When its windy outside my hair goes everywhere. I was wondering is there a way to grow thicker hair? Is there a specific type of essential oil or remedies that would help? I've heard it's only possible to look thicker but not actually grow thick hair.

Leave product link in comments of what you use thanks!

I dont have much expirence but i have your problem (but i have curly hair kinda long for a guy not like superlong tho). What i do is i put argan oil in my hair from the company agadir.

DO NOT BUY AGADIR SHAMPOO PLEASE IM TRYING TO HELP IF U DONT BELIVE ME LOOK AT THIER REVIEWS!

anyway i heard it is also good to put on coconut oil on your hair and also to put aloe Vera (btw is also good to fight acne i use ut)

But there is some shampoo that says it makes your hair thicker idk it it works tho. Good luck

Yes there is. You should use castor oil and/or grapeseed oil. Those help thicken your hair.

Although, thick hair is a struggle sometimes -_- Especially when you have so much hair like me lol