Is it possible for someone with fine thin hair to gain or grow thick or thicker hair?

Hi, I'm a male that was born with fine straight hair. It's annoying how every time I go in the shower and my hair is wet I could see my scalp and it just looks gross. When its windy outside my hair goes everywhere. I was wondering is there a way to grow thicker hair? Is there a specific type of essential oil or remedies that would help? I've heard it's only possible to look thicker but not actually grow thick hair.

Update:

Leave product link in comments of what you use thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

I dont have much expirence but i have your problem (but i have curly hair kinda long for a guy not like superlong tho). What i do is i put argan oil in my hair from the company agadir.

DO NOT BUY AGADIR SHAMPOO PLEASE IM TRYING TO HELP IF U DONT BELIVE ME LOOK AT THIER REVIEWS!

anyway i heard it is also good to put on coconut oil on your hair and also to put aloe Vera (btw is also good to fight acne i use ut)

But there is some shampoo that says it makes your hair thicker idk it it works tho. Good luck

• 3 years ago

Yes there is. You should use castor oil and/or grapeseed oil. Those help thicken your hair.

Although, thick hair is a struggle sometimes -_- Especially when you have so much hair like me lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.