If "God" is "omniscient" (all knowing) does that mean he knows what my butt tastes like?

• ?

The "Christians" on this site provide solid evidence that no gods exist, especially not gods that work to change the hearts and minds of their believers.

Wish you could have asked something mature, but to answer your question, God is omniscient.

So the question is, does God know how it feels like to sin? The answer: yes

There are two ways to know: Either by experience or observation.

When you observe someone fall hard on the floor, the reaction of their face lets you know that the fall was painful.

There is a limit to how much we can observe, but for God there is no limit. God can observe deeply and tell you exactly how something feels like with 100% accuracy.

Of course, the demons say it tastes like chicken. And they can hardly wait to take turns smoking it.

Lol Jeff has never blocked...yet has me blocked here

To Jeff

Lol you're complaining about anti Christian, yet you constantly provoke us? Are you really that dumb to think that Christians will just ignore you, while you constantly hate on them?

Lol and I never hate on gays. If I did, I'd be hating on the asker here now. But, we all know the raging you do here is definitely because you're a PEDOPHILE. I wouldn't be surprised if piggy is the asker and asked, just so he could post one of his gay young male fantasies lmao. Some serious projection, and ad hominem attacks going on there pigster. But I'll excuse you because I know pigs aren't that educated 😀

No, but be careful what you say here, because TribalTwaat will vounteer and gladly taste it for you...

And then, all you've done is cranked-up his self-loathing, closet-case gay hatred for himself.

That's when the REALLY angry teenage McDonald's employee rears his head!

Seriously, let him do his thing here. He shows, every day, how an anti-christian behaves.