Serious questions. #1 - How did we end up being the world`s policeman? #2 - Should we continue being the world`s policeman? #3 -?

Does the world, including our allies, want us to continue in that position? #4 - Isn`t the United Nations supposed to be doing this stuff, and why aren`t they doing it? Take Syria as an example. We`re there, Russia`s there, Iran`s there. To me, none of them should be there. The United Nations should be there,... show more Does the world, including our allies, want us to continue in that position? #4 - Isn`t the United Nations supposed to be doing this stuff, and why aren`t they doing it? Take Syria as an example. We`re there, Russia`s there, Iran`s there. To me, none of them should be there. The United Nations should be there, and several other places too, where genocide is taking place. Israel and Palestine too. For some reason, the U.N. is not working out on any level that I can see. Shouldn`t the U.N. have dealt with Russia & Ukraine? The list goes on and on.