Bob
Bob asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Heroin addiction is hundreds of times higher than it was a few years ago in Southern States why didn't I hear one word about that during the?

Alabama campaigns for Senate?

Favorite Answer

Well, it used to be China who used the most opiates or opium in the world, they were called the sick man of the East. You know who was competing to sell them opium and heroin? British opium and Japanese opium. Germany company Bayer were the first to release heroin to the public in the thirties, they called it a cure for morphine addiction, then they brought out methadone as a cure for heroin addiction, when each is actually more addictive than the last. They also invented oxycodone, hillbilly heroin and demerol and made the tons of meth the whole Nazi army was on, Pervitin. They sponsored Hitler's election campaign and they were the largest profiteer of world war two, which is really saying something considering the military companies were competing for that title. Anyway, Japan were occupying the Golden triangle, Korea, Vietnam, most of South East Asia were opium growers, but it was basically a war between the West and the East for who made the majority of the profits from the stuff. Heroin alone is worth about a hundred billion a year worldwide. That's not counting the legal stuff, which probably makes up a good deal of the addicts. I'm on a small dose of methadone, not that that's something I'm recommending, just saying if I hadn't had that, I probably wouldn't have a house. The whole thing is different in Australia, particularly where I live in Tasmania, which grows most of the morphine poppies in the world. Anyway, the CIA has a vested interest in keeping the drugs illegal because it makes them money, and they can lock up more black people, because that seems to be one of their goals and always has been.

• Bob
      3 years agoReport

Flood the hood with guns and drugs.

You did not hear anything about it partially because it is a growing problem all over the country and not just in Alabama.

Plus neither of the candidates have a solution to the problem.

They will not highlight it and push it as an issue if they have no solution.

Ha

Those people aren't rich.

It's part of the opiod epidemic. I've heard of it.

Prove this claim with evidence

And does this mean that is beginning to approach the rates in the Large Urban areas?

• Bob
      3 years agoReport

https://healthversed.com/2016/07/20-most-drug-addicted-cities-in-america/5/

Your Mom is my most consistent buyer / user.