Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

liberals realize that the recent tax cuts passed by the trump administration is being opposed by foreign countries?

countries like Germany, Italy,china,UK and France are terrified of these new corporate tax cuts.

you know why?

because they will give american companies distinct advantages in the international market due to their new found wealth and increased productivity.

they are so scared that it might instigate a trade war with them.

Update:

the finance ministers of these countries have actually expressed concern and are threatening to take their case to the world trade organization.

why should foreign countries be allowed to dictate economic and fiscal policy of the united states?

Update 2:

its for the same reason Canada opposed right to work laws in the united states.

Canada cannot compete with the united states economically. the factories in Canada will move to the united states as well corporate headquarters.

Update 3:

but keep in mind although i support trump domestic economic policy i do not support his foreign policy or his domestic social policy.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN

America’s corporate tax rate, 39%, is after loopholes really in line

with the average European tax rate at around 15%.

So now that Trump is lowering our tax rate to 21% it will actually

be effectively less than 15% because most loopholes are still in

the tax code.

So will America have an advantage?

No.

Europe will simply lower their tax rates as well to compete with

our new low rates. So guess what – America shall gain nothing.

Quite the opposite; our govt, and European govt’s, shall all end up

talking in less revenue from businesses.

So govt shall provide less service, and poorer service, to average

people like you and me (unless you are rich and then you don’t

give a sh\t). You thought Trump cared about you? Naïve.

This was all about funneling money to the rich, Trump included.

And you bought his cr_p about being there for the working man.

Poor kid.

• RoSH
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

"Making America Great Again"........Trump.

Works for me.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No, they watch fake news.

• 3 years ago

Oh so, essentially, they are being opposed by anyone with an education? Great.

Source(s): Every single country you listed ranks higher than America in education
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

The Left opposed tax reform exactly because they were afraid it will cause the USA's economy to boom. To put it another way, the Democrat Party Elite would rather the USA be plunged into a depression rather than for Trump to have a political success.

• James
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You mean MORE American jobs will be created? My God! What a catastrophe! Just think of it! MORE Americans will be able to earn their OWN way in this life, instead of being forced to suck off the Government Teat like an unweaned baby!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source? Or just utter nonsense?

EDIT: Utter nonsense it is then...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.