How can I clear my acne? I'm doing everything right, help?

I have severe cystic ance that is so bad I haven't been outside in 3years without makeup. I'm only 15 and I've got scars/dark spots all on my cheeks from my acne. It started when I was I think around 12 with minimum and has progressively gotten worst. This past year has been the very worst. Even if the... show more I have severe cystic ance that is so bad I haven't been outside in 3years without makeup. I'm only 15 and I've got scars/dark spots all on my cheeks from my acne. It started when I was I think around 12 with minimum and has progressively gotten worst. This past year has been the very worst. Even if the pimples are flat they are alway red/pink I've try many facewash, been to two dermatologists with no success so far, I wash my face every morning and night, drink a decent about of water, tried taking dairy out for a month and it seemed to even make it worst! Idk what else I can do it's super frustrating going to school with kids that don't even need to wash their face to have good skin, I'm super insecure about it. It's hard to explain but it's took a toll on my mental health i don't like to be in pictures or look in mirrors with out makeup. But even with makeup you can still see the bumps. Help idk what to do please
14 answers 14