Why havent I fully developed through puberty?

I m a 16 and a half year old boy and through puberty I just feel like I haven t yet fully developed. Everything that is expected to happen has happened but just not much. For example my voice has got deeper, but not much. I ve grown hair, but not much, my penis has got bigger, but not much. I am quite overweight... show more I m a 16 and a half year old boy and through puberty I just feel like I haven t yet fully developed.
Everything that is expected to happen has happened but just not much.
For example my voice has got deeper, but not much. I ve grown hair, but not much, my penis has got bigger, but not much.
I am quite overweight and I heard that being overweight can reduce the amount of testosterone you have.
I m just worried that I m soon or already am fully out of puberty and I m going to stay like this, or could puberty just be taking longer, perhaps because of my weight?