How to get better at history?

I'm in AP World History. At this point I just want a B There was a test today I studied more than anyone for, and better than anyone. I watched a 99 minute long video the teacher posted and took notes, I re-read the textbook pages and redid lots of my notes. I went to tutorials and got extra review time. I took... show more I'm in AP World History. At this point I just want a B
There was a test today I studied more than anyone for, and better than anyone. I watched a 99 minute long video the teacher posted and took notes, I re-read the textbook pages and redid lots of my notes. I went to tutorials and got extra review time. I took the test and I was finding it quite easy, I understood every question and felt confident in my answers There were 40 btw, and our test is graded 2 points each.

YET I GOT A 76. A 76 on the test. I studied, I understood everything, and I got a 76 on the damn test. Wtf is this? How?? How do I get better at AP world history without ruining my life and studying every 5 minutes? I don't freaking understand. Last semester I had an 88 and I was so close to an A. This semester I started off thinking I would get the A but now it's almost going to be impossible. AND IT'S JUST HISTORY, IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SO HARD!
Update: I feel like there is nothin I can do? Maybe I'm just not cut out for history or something??? I don't have a clue. This doesn't make sense to me. In World Geography PreAP I had myself a 93 for the semester with ease. In WHAP I'm struggling to GET a 93 on anything. The only thing I'm good at in... show more I feel like there is nothin I can do? Maybe I'm just not cut out for history or something??? I don't have a clue. This doesn't make sense to me. In World Geography PreAP I had myself a 93 for the semester with ease. In WHAP I'm struggling to GET a 93 on anything.

The only thing I'm good at in WHAP is the quizzes and that's because I spend 5 hours studying for them and I still only get low A's. Wtf is wrong with me?
Update 2: Gijapie, youre a retard. Kids constantly get A's or high B's on these WHAP tests barely studying - because it's easy. It's not supposed to be hard , it's easy. You're a dumbass if you think it literally is hard. I just make stupid mistakes and barely know sh because I'm stupid, but... show more Gijapie, youre a retard. Kids constantly get A's or high B's on these WHAP tests barely studying - because it's easy. It's not supposed to be hard , it's easy. You're a dumbass if you think it literally is hard. I just make stupid mistakes and barely know sh because I'm stupid, but you're dumber than me if you think World history is hard, lmao