The weirdest ******* thing just happened when I was playing with myself?

I was masturbating not too long ago and keep in mind I’m a virgin or whatever but I masturbate regularly but more recently I started using penetration in my masturbating. So I’m putting the dildo in mid masturbation and I got really frustrated because i thought it wasn’t going in and for a bout a minute I was... show more I was masturbating not too long ago and keep in mind I’m a virgin or whatever but I masturbate regularly but more recently I started using penetration in my masturbating. So I’m putting the dildo in mid masturbation and I got really frustrated because i thought it wasn’t going in and for a bout a minute I was trying to get it in until I started to pull it out and realized a couple inches was already in me. And I freaked the **** out how did I not know that it was inside of me. Is it normal not to be able to feel anything down there?