should QB Drew Brees sign with the broncos?

i feel like if drew brees sign with the broncos they will be a superbowl contender in 2018. The Broncos are 1 quaterback away from being superbowl champions again they have a elite defense and i believe drew brees can revive Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. I think Drew Brees is at the point of his career where he doesn't want to play for stats and wants rings.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

If he wants to, yes.

• 2 years ago

No

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

It would be a good move, but he will re sign with the Saints.

• 2 years ago

Brees is an icon now in New Orleans. He older now and on the downside of his career. He's hoping/assuming that his loyalty to the team organization will allow him a few more years of playing time from a quarterback who is very very close to calling it a night. In other words, "hey Saints, i've stuck with you guys for a long time now, can't you just show an old guy like me some love and carry me for at least two more years?... Please?"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

He is too much of a fixture in New Orleans. The only way he moves on, is if the Saints don't want him.

• 2 years ago

Heavens to betsy no-- He needs and will stay in NewmOrleans

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Nope QB Drew Brees is going to resign with the Saints.

Kirk Cousins would be a perfect fit with the Broncos if you ask me.

• Lomax
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Given the two squads, Brees has a far better chance of gaining a second ring with the Saints than the Broncos.

• 2 years ago

Probably not. Unless the Broncos significantly upgrade the offensive line, they won't be able to protect him. Further, the receiver position behind Thomas and Sanders is weak and they don't have a good tight end. It would be good for the Broncos, but not for Brees

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes he should

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.