Terrible back pain?

I work night shift at my job, which has me on my feet 8hrs except for 2 15 min breaks and a half hr lunch. Whenever i have the night off i get terrible pain in my lower back. So bad to a point im hunched over, and only way to get the slightest relief is to either lay in bed on my side or couch. What is going on? I tried going to a chiropractor and was told they cannot x ray me because im too young and nothing would show up. Instead he gave me a list of exercises and stretches to do (which do nothing) then cracked my back. Had 4 appointments with him then stopped going, nothing has been working

Your core muscle groups and your back muscle are completely out of shape.

Instead of lying down and letting the problem get worse, get to the gym and start exercising to strengthen you body. It's called active recovery and it works.

• Andy C

Go to a REAL doctor. You'd probably would like a D.O.

It sounds as if you need to work on your core strength.Try looking at videos such as this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSxqzpqUFK4

Youtube thumbnail

I too, work an 8 hour shift, but only get 1/2 hour break all day.