Question about Jury Duty exemption?

I obtained a note from my doctor for medical exemption from Jury Duty. I mailed the letter to the appropriate location at least 1 week ago, however no one has contacted me to verify they received it. It starts tomorrow, and no groups have been called yet, however I was in group 6, so my group will very likely be called first. I don't want to get in trouble for no showing even though I sent the letter in... Should they have sent me something saying they got it?

I would show, but take your medical certificate with you (I hope you kept a copy). If you don't show and they didn't get the letter you will be in trouble. You will have a chance to ask for exemption on the day.

You should have contacted the courthouse earlier. That said, call them first thing tomorrow. There is a chance they excused you and forgot to tell you.