Would it be OK with you if Dotardt Drumpf gave North Korea a "Bloody Nose" by attacking their Nuclear Facility in the name of Peace?

The worst that could happen is that it takes the attention off the Russian probe and that's a nothing burger anyway, maybe, probably......and maybe you lose Hawaii for 18,000 years due to radiation.

Favorite Answer

OK with me or not, it is most likely not going to happen. NK is in China's sphere of influence, and they need to muzzle their dog. There may be some quid pro quo, and some "Brinkmanship" required. But it is in the best interest of all three heavy hitter nations to get L'il Kim under control. He disrupts the "game". But each interested party, has to maneuver and scheme to be seen in the correct political light, and all that BS posturing is where things can and often do go wrong.

If yes,North Korea raise up remaining NUKE missiles for counter attack. Most of them will be broken by interceptor missile, but one of them will reach some city of the alliance. Some city is Honolulu? Or Tokyo? Or Seoul? At the place, 500,000 of peoples will die.

If not,North Korea will try to sell nuclear bombs to IS and to the successors of Usāma bin Lādin. It is very dangerous for everybodies in the world. Tel Aviv and New York would disapear suddenly. South Korean Government would pay much money to North Korea as a ransom secretly.

I guess the operation of "Bloody Nose" is right for peace.

Trump will use the peace Olympics to start WW3........and then demand a Gold Medal for an epic attack.

• Who is Dotardt Drumpf?

Didn't Obama do that? No? Well, I guess nobody did, then.

Why? Because it isn't okay with ANYone.

Okay with me. You have my permission.